My pool has a leak

brasilmom

Jul 23, 2011
Brookfield, WI
Greetings,

My pool has been losing a lot of water and I was able to measure it to find a loss of about 1 - 1 1/4" in 24hours. I called the pool guy that closes the pool for me and he will come over in a week or so, as he is rather busy closing pools. He asked for me to fill it up and run 24 hours, rest 24 hours, trying to identify if the loss occur mostly during operating or no operating times. I notice that the pump has no water in the morning after running its cycle in the evening. I guess that he is trying to figure out if the leak is in the pool itself or the plumbing. He will test, nonetheless once he comes over. Anyone here has some pointers or ideas as to what I can do in the meantime to avoid so much loss? We are getting ready to shut down for the season, and I just hate to be putting water in to simply lose it in 3 days.
Thanks. Be well
Miriam

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.