Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: where to get PolyQuat

1. Back To Top    #1

where to get PolyQuat

where does everyone get their PolyQuat from? i have looked at leslie's (online) and see a small (1qt) bottle for $24. and a gallon for $73. is this right or are there cheaper places/alternative to purchase the PolyQuat?
    AG 24' round 15k gal
    cartridge filter 125sf

2. Back To Top    #2

South Central NJ

Re: where to get PolyQuat

It is usually under $20 a quart. Try another pool store.

I only use it for winterizations. Keeping the chlorine up negates the need during swim season.

Owner of - PoolGuyNJ LLC
    Expert Pool and Spa Repairs, Renovations, and Augmentation. Helping people decide what is the right gear for meeting their needs. Expectations Set, Expectations Met, No Surprises.

3. Back To Top    #3

Lynchburg VA

I Googled it and found it online for about $18 with free shipping. Took about 3 days for it to arrive at my door. Don't recall the company.
    18x36 Vinyl In-ground w/roman ends 27,400G, Hayward 3/4hp with 300# sand filter. Hayward heat pump heater

Pool School
    Pool Calculator
    Test Kits

4. Back To Top    #4
    Mount Airy, Maryland

I bought a quart from and it cost $26.94 with shipping, so the $24 you got in the store is cheaper than what I paid. Goes to show you that Internet isn't always cheaper... but I always consider the gas to get to the store. Would have cost more than $3 to get to my pool store and back
    18 x 36 Inground Gunnite, White Plaster 21K gallon
    18" raised spa, 8' Diameter (620 gallon)
    Triton II Sand filter, Intellichlor IC40 SWG
    Pentair Pump, Max-E-Therm 400 BTU
    Lamotte ColorQ PRO 7-Plus test kit
    TFT-100 test kit

5. Back To Top    #5
    Eastern Ohio

In the swim has it on sale for $18 plus shipping. It's also on Amazon for the same price.

6. Back To Top    #6

San Rafael, CA USA

It's also at Amato Industries for $16.65, but the shipping is $7.99. The In The Swim product is $17.99 with shipping (handling) of $8.99. At Amazon, the In The Swim product is also $17.99 but shipping is only $4.99 (plus sales/use tax, if applicable) so that's the most economical source.
    16,000 gallon outdoor in-ground 16'x32' plaster pool; Pentair Intelliflo VF pump; Pentair IntelliTouch i9+3s control system; Jandy CL-340 square foot cartridge filter
    12 Fafco solar panels; Purex Triton PowerMax 250 natural gas heater (200,000 BTU/hr output); automatic electric pool safety cover; 4-wheel pressure-side "The Pool Cleaner"