High Point, N.C.
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair iChlor 30
I have a big fall leaf problem with trees around my pool :( . Old winter cover is worn out and purchasing new one now. Should I buy a cover in addition to one of those leaf net covers? I am also confused about use of air pillows. The installation instructions for covers say that the cover should lay flat on the surface of the water, but air pillows would not permit that, right? I am also interested in an automatic cover pump as I have been using a commercial submersible pump in the past and like the automation idea.

Some people use leaf nets on top of their solid covers, many don't. Personally, I don't find that a leaf net makes removing the leaves any easier, so I just go with a solid cover.

Pillows are used with above ground pools, but not with in-ground pools.

An automatic cover pump is a wonderful thing. They do tend to fail after a couple of years and need to be replaced.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.