Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: FS: Hayward H400IDL heater parts

1. Back To Top    #1

FS: Hayward H400IDL heater parts

I have a used heater as stated above, the heater core and blower are both not good. I decided to replace with a new heater so if anyone needs any parts make me an offer and loacation and I will get back to you. I am located in Las Vegas.

Thanks
    -9000 Plaster IGP and attached spa with 4 jets , Hayward H400IDL NG heater, Hayward swimclear 4025 cart filter, Hayward superII 2hp pump, Goldline controls ps-8 controler with T-cell 15, Caretaker 99 in-floor cleaner and polaris in-ground leafetrapper.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: FS: Hayward H400IDL heater parts

Hello, I have a Hayward H-series pool heater h400IDL. Our control panel went out and I would like to know if yours works. We are located in Henderson, NV. If it is in working condition, would you take $100?

Byronn
    12' x 18' x 54" AG Sharkline, 5,800 gallons, Waterway Millenium 27" 250 lb. sand filter, 2HP motor @ 18/55 GPM, timer running filter on high 6 hrs/day, Rainbow Lifeguard #320 auto 3" puck feeder, location: New Orleans, LA

3. Back To Top    #3

Yes, I will, I can bring it by this week if you would like. PM me your number, I can bring it by sun, tue, wed or Thursday. I am a little limited for time on sun but maybe we can make it work.
    -9000 Plaster IGP and attached spa with 4 jets , Hayward H400IDL NG heater, Hayward swimclear 4025 cart filter, Hayward superII 2hp pump, Goldline controls ps-8 controler with T-cell 15, Caretaker 99 in-floor cleaner and polaris in-ground leafetrapper.

4. Back To Top    #4

I took most of the heater the scrap yard today but I kept the gas valve and burner assembly, both vacuum valves, wire harness and manifold. Let me know if anyone needs any of these parts.

5. Back To Top    #5

FS: Hayward H400IDL heater parts

I know this is an older post, but I was wondering if you still have any parts. I think I may need a manifold bypass assembly and header gasket. I haven't taken it apart yet to see though.
    14.5K gal Plaster IGP, Intelliflo VS, EasyTouch 8, SWG, IntellipH, Clear and Clean 420 Cartridge Filter, Attached Spa, H400IDL2 NG Heater