Intelliflo control panel

May 27, 2011
Hey Guys, Gals,

I just got my new 011018 intelliflo today and I'm planning on putting it in next weekend (my weekend is TH/FR) One question before I get out the screwdriver, has anyone managed to successfully turn around the control pad on the pump? It will be upside down when I install it as it is right now, I've got a really tight space and I doubt I can put it in the other way, this same tight space is going to make it a real pain to get to as it is without having to read it upside down... Sadly I don't see anything in the manual.

I really wish I could just take it off and mount it somewhere else, like in the panel my soon to be Obsolete intermatic lives..

TIA!

The electronics box mounts to the motor with three standard phillips head screws. Removing it is fairly easy, though you do need to be careful of the seals, but it only attaches one way. The security screws prevent you from opening up the electronics box. There is a diagram of all this towards the end of the manual, though hardly any mention of it in the text.

So are you saying its possible to remote the the electronics box portion?

Id be comfortable with that. I did take the 3 screws out. Looks like 6 conductors. (iirc, had a few beers since...)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.