AquaBot Jr....not happy with it!

flyweed

Bronze Supporter
Aug 3, 2009
SW Wisconsin
Hey all

well, this was my first (and last) pool season with the poolrover jr. I bought it because SO MANY people here use it and like it. I figured it must be good. Well, after having it a year in my 33 foot round AGP, is just isn't getting the job done. It doesn't seem to get all the sand that collects on the bottom at all. It does a good job of picking up leaves, twigs, acorns, pine needles..but it just doesn't get the tiny stuff.

Next, I hate how horribly kinked the line gets every single time I use it. It's terrible. And lastly, mine is the newer model, so it doesn't have the timer on it...so with my large pool it nevers goes all the way from one side to the other.

So I am terribly disappointed in this unit. So I am in the market for a new, more powerful cleaner. Any suggestions???

Also, if anyone wants to buy a 1 yr old used Pool Rover Jr...I'd sell you mine for $200.00.

Dan

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.