Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Compupool LCD cycling between Testing and Verify ?

1. Back To Top    #1

Compupool LCD cycling between Testing and Verify ?

I has a CPSC24 installed this week. It replaced my old Zodiac LM2 system. The LCD on the Compupool is cycling between Testing and Verifying the water temperature. Is this normal? Did the installer miss configure it? The manual doesn't mention anything about how to program the unit. Suggestions?
    22K gal, Sand, IG plaster, hayward vac, 2hp 150GPM, 4' to 9' kidney shaped. TF-100, BBB. previous owner disabled main drain and I removed SWG, (high solids) will drain after season. PHOENIX AZ

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Compupool LCD cycling between Testing and Verify ?

After it runs the test it will show Testing and Verifying. There should also be a timer that shows how much time is left (counting down). When you look at the cell do you see fine bubbles from the cell producing or not? Is your hook up 240 or 120? What is the salt level? Any other indicators.
    17K Kidney Shaped Pool Concrete (Diamond Bright) Pool, 3/4 hp 2 speed 115V Sta-rite Duraglas PEA5D-180L/P2R5D-181L (Impeller C105-92PS Diffuser C1-216P), 1.5 piping, Pentair CC100 Filter , Heat Siphon 100K BTU Heat Pump Pool Heater, Flow meter Blue White Flowmeter Model No. F-30150P, Hayward Astrolight SP0581N, SWCG CalimarTitanium Edition TE45 , Dolphin Nautilus Plus with CleverClean, Lakeland Florida

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Compupool LCD cycling between Testing and Verify ?

It eventually stopped cycling. It took about 13 hours. Now it shows the output level, which I believe is what the LCD should normally show.

The lack of information in the owner's manual on programming the compupool and what the LCD messages mean is frustrating.
    22K gal, Sand, IG plaster, hayward vac, 2hp 150GPM, 4' to 9' kidney shaped. TF-100, BBB. previous owner disabled main drain and I removed SWG, (high solids) will drain after season. PHOENIX AZ