New Pool Build

Sep 15, 2011
Can I get a professional perspective on a pool?
I am having a new pool built next week and I decided to go with a dbl roman with 6" radius corners over the 2 foot radius corners.
This is going to be a vinyl pool. My pool builder said the 6" corners will make the liner deteriorate sooner by 2 years or so. I am ok with that but I am worried the liner will look funny in the corners. He said he puts some wall foam in the corner up towards the top to help lay against the walls flatter.

I like the look of a 6" corner but did I make a mistake? Will I have to much gap in the corners?

The kit is ordered and will be here soon but I will pay to ship the corners back and put the project on hold if needed.
I just need reassurance.

I don't want to regret it later.
Thank you.

The smaller radius should be fine as long as the liner fits properly. The liner has to be made specifically for that pool. Contact the liner manufacturer and ask them if the smaller radius will adversely affect the longevity or integrity of the liner.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.