Hi! I'm Sabrina.
I'm new here, so forgive me if this question is posted in the wrong place, but I'm desperate for help! I've been using Clorox 6% regular bleach to shock my pool. Last night I added a bottle, then realized after pouring it all in that something wasn't right. There were some suds in the water. I smelled the bottle and it didn't smell like bleach. After thoroughly examining this bottle, I realized it's not the same product. I'm not very happy about this at all. The packaging is almost identical to the regular bleach. This one is splash-less. I've written Clorox to complain. Meantime, is this product harmful to my pool/filter and how do I get rid of it...short of emptying my pool? By the way, my pool is above ground/vinyl/5,700 gals and I have a sand filter.