Well of course more challenges. The PB's put in about a 15 hour day. Did full bottom and then around 7pm (EST) pulled liner from box and started to install. This 28mil product was attempted to be suctioned by (2) vacs and just would not fully pull into walls. Some water was added to assist, but the lack of sun/heat did not allow the liner to lend itself to working wrinkles out and staying put. At 9:30PM last night they sent home the water trucks and left the liner in with vacums and about 3' of water in deep end. I guess we wait for some warmup and NO RAIN!! Supposed to rain in PA for next few days, with nothing good during week until Monday.
Should I be concerned with it sitting like this for next 3-5 days?