Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: problem with jandy e pump

1. Back To Top    #1

problem with jandy e pump

My jandy epump was working fine until last week. Now the pda remote says that the epump is <offline>. How do I get the epump back online? Why did the pump go offline?

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: problem with jandy e pump

Sounds like a comm error. Have you tried resetting everything?
    Dave J. TFP Moderator
    24' x 52" Round AGP. 2hp/¼hp SPL Power-Flo 2-speed pump. 200sqft Waterway Cartridge Filter. 45MHP2(3GPD) Stenner Peristaltic Pump
    Pool School ----- Pool Math ----- TF-Test Kit

3. Back To Top    #3

Thanks for the comment Dave. I hit reset on the main control panel and it looks like the red led light is on next to the filter pump. Interestingly, while the remote dislplays <offline> on the equipement status screen, I can manually change the filter pump toggle to "on"; the pump does not run though.

4. Back To Top    #4

Power down and then repower everything. Just hitting reset sometimes doesn't reset a comm fault.
    Dave J. TFP Moderator
    24' x 52" Round AGP. 2hp/¼hp SPL Power-Flo 2-speed pump. 200sqft Waterway Cartridge Filter. 45MHP2(3GPD) Stenner Peristaltic Pump
    Pool School ----- Pool Math ----- TF-Test Kit

5. Back To Top    #5

If the reset does not work, you might want to check to see if power is getting to the pump. Perhaps it's a bad pump or relay.

6. Back To Top    #6

Resetting did not work. I did not see a power on/off switch, so I powered down by flipping the circuit breaker on the main control panel. Still nothing, no change in status. I cannot tell if there is power going to the pump, although the red led light for the filter pump on the main control panel is lit. Thanks all for the ideas.

7. Back To Top    #7

Any solution to this