Commonly used abbreviations for pools

The forum itself doesn't have a print function but your browser does. Look in FILE/PRINT. Most print applications give you the opportunity to "print selected text". If yours does, just select the part of a thread which you want to print, then go to the print menu in your browser.

I use FireFox which lets me 'print' Web pages to a .pdf file, a very useful feature.

Anna

Thanks

I was just hoping I was overlooking it like you do in a cabinet or something. My 57 year old 'pool boy' :-D is allergic to pc so I have to print. :oops: jennifer

Pool abbreviations

I am a newbie here......my pool is being plumbed as I type this. I notice the abbreviation BBB, when refering to pool chemicals and adding chemicals to the pool. What is BBB?? Thank you in advance, and I look forward to spending a lot of time here and learning all I need to know about Pool care. I already ordered my test kit from suggestions on this site.

Kurt

Re: Pool abbreviations

kahbear said:
I am a newbie here......my pool is being plumbed as I type this. I notice the abbreviation BBB, when refering to pool chemicals and adding chemicals to the pool. What is BBB?? Thank you in advance, and I look forward to spending a lot of time here and learning all I need to know about Pool care. I already ordered my test kit from suggestions on this site.

Kurt

Kurt, welcome to TFP. You'll want to visit "Pool School" where you'll read about BBB and lots of other helpful topics to get you started.

Sean

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.