Goldsboro, NC
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
Avery was born on Sept. 4th! She has me wrapped around her finger already!! Her and mommy are doing great! Please keep us in your prayers as we start this new adventure with our lovely daughter!!!!!

--You can't tell I am excited can you? :wink:

[attachment=0:1v0kk6pl]IMG955218.jpg[/attachment:1v0kk6pl]

Attachments

• IMG955218.jpg
    IMG955218.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 187
She is absolutely gorgeous!

I love those little newborn fingers... smooch on them all you can. They get all kinds of sticky and nasty after year or so... you'll never want to smooch on them once that happens :~}

I was thinking about my babies just yesterday. My firstborn is 6" taller than me already, he's only 13. Not infants that I can hold onto 24/7 anymore for sure, I miss that part so much.

Congrats! how is sleeping going for you?? So tired over here lol!

My new bundle! Sept 6! Daddy's little girl!

6dbcc1f9.jpg

b5fc5820.jpg

Sleep? What is that?? :lol:

It is getting better. She has had a couple of nights where she slept for a 5-6 stretch and now that seems like forever!! :party: My wife has been getting up more during the night during the week since she is still off of work for a while longer, so I try to get up during the weekend so she can rest.

Congrats to you on your new addition! It is an amazing feeling and I could have never imagined how awesome it would be!! They are only 2 days apart!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.