Hi everybody. I have been reading the forum for a while and finally signup with PB to build the pool. In order to build the pool we need to put a couple retaining walls which would eat probably 50% of the budget but this is something we have to do.
Here are pool specs.
1. Vinyl double roman 48x20(main area 40x20 and each end adds extra 4'). One end to have steps and other diving board.
2. Shallow end PB is going to put 4' wall instead of 3'6" and deep end gets 9'.
3. Three returns, one on each side to generate water movement around the pool and one of the deep end.
4. No main drains. Two skimmers. 6' Diving board.
5. 2" Plumbing.
6. All pentair equipment. VF pump, 400K heater, easytouch 4 + IC60, two LED lights, 520Sqft cartridge filter, wireless remote.
7. Stone coping and pavers around the pool area.
8. LoopLoc safety cover.
Photo album: http://slava.no-ip.org/~poolpic/photo/