What are these?

Today they sprayed gunite. I sent my husband pictures and posted them in our pool thread. We can't figure out what these are for...

gunite9-1.jpg

gunite13-2.jpg

Any ideas?

DBfan187 said:
bubblers or some kind of water feature in the tanning ledge and weeping holes in the floor to allow water to pass through(these get filled in prior to plaster)

We have a bubbler and umbrella holder in the tanning ledge (the PVC pipes) but I still can't figure out what the cut-out in the gunite (in the coping) is for? Thank you for the information on the weeping holes. Do they fill them in with gunite?

Monkey's Mom said:
DBfan187 said:
bubblers or some kind of water feature in the tanning ledge and weeping holes in the floor to allow water to pass through(these get filled in prior to plaster)

We have a bubbler and umbrella holder in the tanning ledge (the PVC pipes) but I still can't figure out what the cut-out in the gunite (in the coping) is for? Thank you for the information on the weeping holes. Do they fill them in with gunite?

No they get filled with plaster while they do the pool finish.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.