DE Filter Question

Sep 6, 2011
Hi All,

We just bought a house which has a pool with a DE filter. I suspect that it has been quite some time since the filter has been cleaned and want to get it done soon. The problem is that I do not know the maker/model number of the filter, the label is not readable. However I did find a serial number, 187898. I have done some Google searches but cannot locate anything related to the this number.

So, my questions are:

1. How do I determine how much DE to purchase for the filter?
2. How do I determine the maker and model of this filter?

Thanks, in advance for any thoughts/suggestions!

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    92.6 KB · Views: 88
I would take a picture of the whole filter and post it. Someone may recognize it.

My label was unreadable as well; I found the make and the series, but not which of 4 possibilities it was. But I found a manual online, and after I opened the filter I was able to measure the height of the screens and figure out the model from the parts list. I hope you are as lucky.

Hello, attached are three pictures of my filter, hoping that someone recognizes it and can provide more information. I apologize for the quality.

Attachments

• photo1.jpg
    photo1.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 69
  • photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 69
  • photo3.jpg
    photo3.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 69
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.