Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Color Logic Light won't change color

1. Back To Top    #1

Color Logic Light won't change color

anyone know why? It's stuck on one color and won't change. There are 2 lights in the pool. Only having problem with one. The other changes color.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Color Logic Light won't change color

when I removed the light from the pool there was a little bit of water and condensation in the light fixture. is this normal? could this be causing the light not to change color?

Thanks.

3. Back To Top    #3

Check your grounds for the lights, I had the same problem and found I had loose grounds. Tightened up the grounds and fixed the problem.
    15'X48" cheapo Intex metal frame pool. 4400 gallons.
    Cartridge filter
    The only thing I could find about the pump is it says 1000 gallon filter pump.

4. Back To Top    #4

No there shouldn't be any moisture in the light fixture. Let it dry , replace the sealing gasket and turn the lights on for a minute and then off for exactly! 12 seconds. This should re-sync them.
    Luv& Luk
    -Ted

Having done construction and service for 4 pool companies in 4 states starting in 1988, what I know about pools could fill a couple of books - what I don't know could fill a couple of libraries :-D

POOL SCHOOL, TF Testkits, Jason's Pool Calculator, CYA vs. cl chart, (Just a few DARNED handy links!)

5. Back To Top    #5

Thanks for the replies guys. I think the lights are now insync but hard to tell in the daytime. I might just send this light back and get a new one. It's only a few months old. I think it is still under warranty.