I need your vote!!!

Mar 29, 2007
Ontario, Canada
Sorry to post this here, hope its ok to.

Hi Everyone, as some of you already know, my son (Connor) is really into short track speed skating.
He skates for the Newmarket Jets Speed Skating Club. What you might not know is that recently Connor has made a video about his favourite speed skating story and entered it ING Speed Skating Challenge. The great news is that he has been selected as one of the top eight in the country vying for Canada's Best Speed Skating Story.

Think of it as Canadian Idol - speed skating style.

So, I'm writing to ask you to visit www.INGSpeedSkatingChallenge.com to view and vote for his video story. The video is titled "Gone in 60 Seconds". By voting you can help advance Connor's video to the next round. Voting begins February 11, 2008 Connor's video will be put head-to-head against another one of the top 8 videos. In order to advance to the next round, Connor's video must have the most number of votes. Forward this email to your friends and family and encourage them to vote as well. The grand prize winner gets a certificate for $1500.00 to purchase new speed skates and the skater's club wins $5000.00.

Help Connor go all the way!!

When you go to the site, just click on the sign up now button on the bottom to submit your vote.

Thanks everyone!!!

Peter Lee

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.