Another question about pool installation??

May 19, 2009
Southern Md
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Since we self installed our pool, we have no clue as to how much a pool company charges to install a 18 through 24 foot round pool. When the insurance people come to inspect, we will have no idea if their quote for installation would even be in the right ballpark. I understand if you don't want the whole world to know what you paid, you can pm me with the info if you all are ever so kind. BTW, I am located in Md.

Thanks
Christine

christine19720 said:
Since we self installed our pool, we have no clue as to how much a pool company charges to install a 18 through 24 foot round pool. When the insurance people come to inspect, we will have no idea if their quote for installation would even be in the right ballpark. I understand if you don't want the whole world to know what you paid, you can pm me with the info if you all are ever so kind. BTW, I am located in Md.

Thanks
Christine

Not sure if you are looking specifically for Maryland area install rates, but if it helps I can tell you in my area of NC, the typical AGP install runs about $1000.00, give or take a few dollars depending on how much digging and grading needs to be done. The installer I had for mine said it didn't matter if he had to bury a pool or install on a perfectly flat surface, he charges $1075, and that's what I paid. :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.