Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: ALL SHOTCRETE OR GUNITE POOL OWNERS

1. Back To Top    #1

ALL SHOTCRETE OR GUNITE POOL OWNERS

I firmly believe in word of mouth advertising or in this case word of typing. But, Im considering different pool types as I will perform allot of work myself. So i was wandering what was the cu yardage of your pool and do you know of any reputable shotcrete subcontractors in Ky or surrounding states. I would do the excavation, reinforcing steel, form work, plumbing and electrical. All information is greatly appreciated.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: ALL SHOTCRETE OR GUNITE POOL OWNERS

Google express gunite, they are nation wide and who I used. Very reasonable 180 cu yd. My pool wal 42, but about 10 of that was overdig.
    (DIY):16K Gal 20X30 rectangular IG Gunite, w/spa, CCP 520 filter,2 Pentair VS pumps, 400KBTU Pentair gas heater, Heat Pump for cooling, **update5.25.2013** added an intellichem with acid pump that will control existing SWG. My Build Thread Here

3. Back To Top    #3

Hey Lershac thanks for the info. Was that 180 gunite material and labor or labor only. I have been following your build. Man all that rain would be nerve racking.

4. Back To Top    #4

That was installed incl labor. Incl everything
    (DIY):16K Gal 20X30 rectangular IG Gunite, w/spa, CCP 520 filter,2 Pentair VS pumps, 400KBTU Pentair gas heater, Heat Pump for cooling, **update5.25.2013** added an intellichem with acid pump that will control existing SWG. My Build Thread Here