Jandy Aquapure 700 no LED Lights on

ps0303

TFP Expert
In The Industry
Jul 6, 2011
FL
The unit shows 100% on the display and no error codes unless I need to push a series of buttons to show the codes of which I do not know which buttons. Manual doesn't talk about pushing any buttons to display error codes.
The Power On LED is lit but no other lights are on. The pool water has been tested and the salt level is around 3000. However there is NO chlorine in the pool per the water test I ran.

Right now I am leaning towards a bad board since I have no LEDS lit other than the Power On LED. Display shows 100%. I did inspect the cell and it's clean. I did set it to Boost as well but going to shock pool as I see algae.

How can I troubleshoot the unit further?

Thanks.

Do you see any mist in the returns when the unit ought to be running?

What is your CYA level?
In fact, can you give us a full test:, FC, CC, pH, TA, CH, CYA

0 FC with some CC would tell us that some chlorine was produced but has been used
TA, pH, CH might predicet vis CSI value if your cell is scaled up
CYA too low may tell us that unit is making chlorine but sun takes it all away in moments

BTW, how big is the pool and where are you located?
SWG size vs pool size is important
the CYA level you need is somewhat affected by your location; higher in deep south

someone who knows about the display and error codes may be along in a bit to help there

FC - 0
TC - 0
PH - 7.8
TA - 85
CYA - 60

PH and TA are slightly high. CYA is on the low side but not by much if you go by the 70-80 figures for a plaster pool with a SWG. CH was not tested.

Pool is about 18,000-20,000 gal. located in FL. Pool was built in 2007 and I am guessing the SWG was installed then as well.

I have a Jandy 1400 unit, assuming the units are similar, you will not get chloring production unless there is a green flow light on. Usually there is a yellow "service" light on if there are other problems. The codes will flash on the LED periodically, like every 30 seconds or so. So you have to watch the LED.

So with no other lights at all lit, and no error codes, I would agree with your assesment that it may be the board.

Here is a link to a troubleshooting guide, not sure if you have the same control panel as the Jandy 1400 but it should be obvious once you read the guide:

http://www.pleasurepoolsno.com/wp-c...aPure and PureLink Troubleshooting Manual.pdf

There is a pretty good test flow chart in the back of the manual to guide you through what to test.

Good luck.

Charlie.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.