Need help getting a positive ID on this Hayward(?) DE filter

We recently moved into a house with what I'm presuming is a Hayward filter, but I have no idea what size it is, much less its exact model/vintage. I need to locate a manual for it and sources for replacement parts. The only thing that looks like a model number is on a warning label that says DE2400-10-Z. However, given the size of the pool (irregular, at least 30,000cf, probably more), I doubt the label accurately reflects the model number of the filter.

The filter's dimensions (around 18" diameter; around 43" from base to where the pressure gauge goes in) don't seem to line up with any product flyers I saw on the Hayward web site, but then I couldn't pick out how they were measuring those dimensions either

I'm attaching a photo so those who recognize it can - I hope - speak up.

Cheers!

[attachment=0:16cstfcv]DE-Filter-201108.jpg[/attachment:16cstfcv]

Attachments

• DE-Filter-201108.jpg
    DE-Filter-201108.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 55
Re: Need help getting a positive ID on this Hayward(?) DE fi

I couldn't help thinking about a picture of your DE filter on a milk carton.

Is that funny to anyone else ... or just me ....

Re: Need help getting a positive ID on this Hayward(?) DE fi

It's a Hayward Micro-Clean DE filter. Kind of old but you can still find parts for it. Look up DE-2400 in Google images and you will see illustrated parts breakdown for the unit. If you click on one of those you will get to companies that sell parts for it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.