Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: kmk7110 Picture Included!!

1. Back To Top    #1

kmk7110 Picture Included!!

Well, I don't know where to start, but Im closing on a house that has an inground vinyl pool on wednesday. I have never owned a pool before much less a house, but the pool is up and running currently. The old owner left the automatic pool cleaner and has been moved out for about a week, so i snuck over to find some things out that are in my signature.

Im not sure if there is test stuff there and the guy vacated the state pretty quick. I will be ordering a pool test kit probably tomorrow. As I've read the TF-100 is the way to go.

The pool has no heater and I'm eager to learn my mistakes at the end of this year so it can start out good next year.

Also a pic I snapped today. The pool is dirty because it has been neglected for about a week.

16x32 vinyl inground, 21k, tagelus high rate sand filter, 3/4hp hayward pump, Madison Wisconsin

2. Back To Top    #2
    SW Indiana

Re: kmk7110 Picture Included!!

Welcome to TFP!
    TFP Moderator
    20K Gallon 20X36 Vinyl Inground
    Hayward S244T Sand Filter with 1HP Whisperflo Pump. Liquidator C-201 and Solar Heat

3. Back To Top    #3
    SouthWest Alabama

Re: kmk7110 Picture Included!!

Dave J. TFP Moderator
    24' x 52" Round AGP. 2hp/¼hp SPL Power-Flo 2-speed pump. 200sqft Waterway Cartridge Filter. 45MHP2(3GPD) Stenner Peristaltic Pump
    Pool School ----- Pool Math ----- TF-Test Kit