Auto Pool Filler

Aug 29, 2011
Hello....I need an automatic pool filler when I'm in VA because my pool is in FL. I have a crappy plastic one now that I'm not pleased with. Is there a really nice dependable one available that has metal parts or at least decent PVC?
Thanks,
Dave in VA

We have this one in our pool and it has not ever given us any trouble.

http://www.poolmiser.com/poolmiser.htm

The pool level stays constant year round (except when it rains a bunch, since it only controls water entering the pool and does not drain excess water).

The other thing I like about it is that it comes with a mechanism that is the same as that used in toilets for refilling the tank. This makes for easy servicing, since you could probably get replacement parts at your local HD, Lowes or Ace.

Check out the Staypoollizer , we have had other types and all of them have give us problems some sooner then others. The toilet float type will stick in the open position eventually , they can not take the direct wave action created in a active pool. We have had our Staypoollizer for three years now and have been able to forget about it. Take a look at the reviews on any product before you spend your money. We live here in Central Florida and fortunately was recommend the Staypoollizer by the owner of a local Pinch A Penny. He mentioned they had several types of automatic pool fillers available for sale but had to many returned because of sticking floats over filling the pools , he also mention I would do good to get 3 months out of most of them. I have seen the Staypoollizer on the internet in several locations just do a search shouldn't be hard to find.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.