Well here are the readings from a few weeks ago.
11.500 gal inground
After adding salt today and circulating (7 bags of salt 280 lbs)
Salt 3000 ppm
I will wait a few days of circulation and test again.
I may hold off adding anymore salt until spring or until the FC and TC drops to around 2 or 3 then I will startup my Chlorine generator. I see no need to waste any power chlorinating when I still have plenty in the pool from day one.
I'm still ****** that guy just dumped a gallon of chlorine and 6 lbs of stabilizer that first day.
OK so what do you think?
Am I still on the proper schedule/path until we start swimming....
Oh the next few days will be 75+ here and the rest of next week will be in the low 70's
I sure luv these severe winters in Arizona. 8)