Pool Profesional in San Diego

Aug 3, 2010
San Diego
I know I am going to get blasted for this but...

I NEED A POOL GUY!

I am working out of town most of the moth and am just not around to take care of the pool. This job should be over in a few months but until then I need help.

I have had a few pool guys come out and look at my pool but they don't have a clue when it comes to SWG... One guy still wants to add chlorine. The other guy wants to shut it off for the winter and add chemicals.... Seams like all the pool guys were pool boys who never figured anything out past test strips.

Can someone please point me in the right direction.

Thank you for your help.

-b

I won't blast you for that. You describe a situation in which you truly do need help. No matter what, a pool cannot go for months without attention.

I find it curious that nobody there knows how to run a SWCG pool. San Diego is a fairly large place. I say keep looking for one that does know what they are doing and work out a contract for the short run that works for you.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.