pool2p

pool2p

Aug 26, 2011
South West Idaho
Hello everyone! :wave:

Found the site from a Google search and came across such good content I registered immediately.

I'm in the Tampa bay area in Florida.

I'm happy to have found this community. Looks like I might be looking at a pump motor and in-line chlorinator replacement in the near future and look forward to the knowledge and recommendations this site and it members has to offer.

I have a bunch of question running through my head but I'm going to try and restrain myself and search the FAQs, Pool School, and other threads before posting some questions.

Look forward to learning form you all. Thanks in Advance :)

Welcome to TFP pool2p.

I hope you don't pee in your pool :-D

Spend some time in pool school.

Just a couple of comments on your upcoming purchases. Pump motor, I would strongly consider a 2 speed. Inline Chlorinator, most people on here would recommend staying away from a puck chlorinator. However, there are many folks who have some form of liquid chlorine injection system or swg (salt water chlorine generator) with great success. See: http://www.troublefreepool.com/pool-school/types_chlorine_pool

Let us know if you have any questions!

Come on in to TFP, the water is fine!

Definitely do your homework here before you start ordering anything. You can dodge some bullets just from the experience of the people here.