Intellitouch wireless remote

beels

Jul 11, 2011
Plano, TX
I want an indoor control panel and a wireless remote. Comparing the Intellitouch to the Easy Touch, I like the Intellitouch indoor panel much better than the one for the Easy Touch, but the Easy Touch wireless remote is much better looking than the Intellitouch wireless remote.

If the Intellitouch is the premier Pentair automation system, why is the wireless remote so lame looking compared to the Easy Touch wireless remote?

Isn't this the Intellitouch wireless remote (see attached)? I want iphone connectivity, but don't want to have an iphone around the pool; it'll get wet. The EasyTouch wireless remote isn't great but it looks better than this one, in my opinion. The thing is, I don't think I can tolerate the appearance of the wired remote that comes with the EasyTouch. I don't want stickers for my functions when I can have the screen text with the Intellitouch panel. The Intellitouch one looks so much nicer and probably easier to read. I'm agonizing over the choice between these two automation systems.

Attachments

• pentair520131_th.gif
    pentair520131_th.gif
    4.6 KB · Views: 86
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.