Wanting to convert from Baquacil to Chlorine

e8udu3yh.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Ok, tomorrow is day one of BBB conversion. Tonight I'm draining off the winter cover and starting to fill the pool back to. As of tonight I have 45 129oz jugs of bleach. I know I'll need more and schnucks is 4 blocks away and they've had their bleach on sale lately. I will
start the picture taking tomorrow. Hopefully I'll figure out how to post them. Stay tuned.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I thought about that, but I think i'd rather not. I did find some instructions on line. Fill the chlorine only container up to 10ml. Add one heaping scoop of the powder and stir. Add one drop at a time stirring until it goes clear and divide number of drops by 2. Is that correct?

y9a3y9yn.jpg

Water looks like it's starting to gel the baquicil. So far 8 jugs of bleach and a lot more to go. Backwashed twice and the water looks yellow coming out, pretty cool. I think I'll leave the pump off tonight and vacuum first thing tomorrow.

I think you should let the filter run during the conversion.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.