Ladders

Aug 23, 2011
Hi ,

My name is Curt .
My Wife and I just bought a 30 foot by 54 inch deep Diamond Star pool and are having an issue with the ladder . The only ladder my dealer offers is too narrow at the top for the Diamond Stars 11 inch top rail so it has to sit several inches above the rail and is very unsteady . Can anyone offer a better ladder which would fit the 11 inch deck on our pool ?
The dealer says it is fine and that since it is the only ladder they offer it must be right !

thanks Curt

Here is a picture of the top of the ladder as you can see it is not aq good fit the posts are supposed to be vertical, but cannot be . We have it adjusted as far up as it can go and it is still very crowded.
The service men at the store where we purchased it say it is not supposed to go down to the deck on the pool, but the instructions say otherwise, and it is very unstable .

Attachments

• Dsc_06941.jpg
    Dsc_06941.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 37
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.