Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Trying to find a liner

1. Back To Top    #1

Trying to find a liner

I would like to replace my liner this spring, it has a lot of holes in it and it would give my pool a little make over.
    I did some searching online and see there are many different types, I think I have a beaded liner but I do not know the dept of it. It seems to be 46" but I cant find that size being sold anywhere. Is this something that I have to have custom made or is it a common liner? if so where can I buy one? I attached some picture. Any help will be great.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Trying to find a liner

Where are you located? Namco/Branch Brooke has agp liners, most under $300 if you are in the northeast area.
    24'x52" AGP (13,500 Gallons), Intex SWG, (2)Solar Bear 4x20 panels, Hayward S220T Filter, 1/2hp Pentair Superflo

Pool School, TFTestKits, Pool Calculator

3. Back To Top    #3

I live in central NY. It just seems it is a strange dept they all seem to be 48" and 52".

4. Back To Top    #4

I'll let the pool pro's give ya some better advice, but I would bet that you need a 48" liner. A 48" high pool wall with 2-3" sand base is around 45-46"
    24'x52" AGP (13,500 Gallons), Intex SWG, (2)Solar Bear 4x20 panels, Hayward S220T Filter, 1/2hp Pentair Superflo

Pool School, TFTestKits, Pool Calculator