Sparkle quartz

tone100

Jul 12, 2008
I got a quote yesterday to replaster my pool with a finish called sparkle quartz. It's made by finest finish. My pool is 3 years old and I hate the white plaster. The quote was for $3500 for a 13k gallon pool and attached spa. Anyone have any experience with this product? I also got a quote for pebble sheen but is was $5300 and a little more than I want to spend.

I only know from what I've read on here, and based on that it sounds pretty cheap. Some I've read were a whole lot higher. I would get a few quotes I think. Just curious, why do you hate the white so much?

I believe the warranty is 7 years. I'm not willing to pay the premium for pebble and honestly I'm not sure I like the look of it still. If I can do something for 3500 might otherwise I'll just live with it until I sell my house in 3 years.

I think I want to avoid the pebble all together. I like the quartz but just want to make sure that this brand is ok. My plaster is also pitted and I keep finding white dust in my cleaner bag. My chemicals are right on per the pool school.

Plaster is priced based on outside linear feet only, so priced based on gallons of pool size is not accurate. Mine was 95 linear feet (25k gallons) and was $4k for plaster and $1500 more for quartz. Love the color way more than white plaster, well worth it. A spa jumps the price up, as the place that did mine charges a min of $1000 additional for a spa. I didn't have to worry about that since I tore my spa wall down, as it was too small for me to even keep it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.