Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Easy Touch 8 and Screen Logic

1. Back To Top    #1

Easy Touch 8 and Screen Logic

Does anyone have this setup yet?
    Vegas, New Plaster on July 26-2011,, 14,000 Gal IG ,,aproximately 2000 Gal Spa above w/ 8 jets,, Easy touch-8,, firmware- 2.100,, 2 actuators w/ IC-40,, Hayward Clean and clear? 320,, Intelliflo x 2,, 2HP Blower,,Intellibrite 5g Pool & Spa,, Wireless Remote. TF Test Kit.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Easy Touch 8 and Screen Logic

I am interested in adding to mine as well and it would be appreciated if someone can point us in the right direction.
    Jason (Building Science Guy)
    17' x 38' x 5.5 ' = 26,200 gallon outdoor in-ground plaster, Eco-Matic (Mod# ESC 36) SWG salt water pool, RayPak Heater (Mod# P-R405BL-EN), Pentair DE FNS Filter (Mod# FNSP 24), A.O. Smith E Plus 3/4 H.P. 1.67 S.F. Pump. Garden Grove, Orange County, CA

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Easy Touch 8 and Screen Logic

I have any eztouch 8 setup with screenlogic 2 and it works great! you need the screenlogic 2 app and the update for the pentair edge brick which will released very shortly. ( I am beta testing and it is 99.99% there.)
    Owner of Monogram Custom Pools in NE PA. My Personal Pool - 1000sf gunite pebble pool with 1500 gallon spa/grotto and 500 gallon outdoor spa; Pentair i9 Intellitouch with i10x expansion panel. Screenlogic 2/iPhone
    Intelloflo SVRS main pump, 6 whisperflow pumps 2hp to 3hp, Intellichem system, ic60 salt water cell, Sta rite 400k btu heater, Pentair 120k btu heat pump