duraleigh

Admin
Mod Squad
TFP Expert
Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Apr 1, 2007
Sebring, Florida
In the past two days, two orders have been placed by seperate customers but the storefront software never notified me of the orders. As a result, we're a little late shipping them.......probably no harm for January but not acceptable for the busy season (or EVER, really).

It's easy enough to solve this issue temporarily......I'll simply check the software 3-4 times daily to see if there are any orders and not wait for the email notification.

Long term, this software glitch is over my head. The storefront software is called "Cubecart" and it runs on PHP language. If anyone is VERY well versed in this software or language, I'd like to talk with you.

Easiest is to email me [email protected] or you can PM me if you like. Any fix will require voice communication so include your phone # if you think you can help.....or if you know of someone well-versed in this specific software. Naturally, I expect to pay for anyone's help.

Did you get any takers to help you out with the software? BTW, thanks for the notification of the glitch. It's off-season, so it's not critical for me (no pool yet!) but your response to the situation was much appreciated.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.