The greatest pool toy ever

Dr_Obbins said:
Dalandlord said:
I went to YouTube and searched for pool and backhoe. What do you know there is a few of them, the one above, another one with peeps in the bucket, and another that looks like a Russian new account of it. I would love to know what the reporter is saying.

Who knew they had rednecks is Russia!

You may be a redneck if one of your relatives last words were "Hey Guys... Watch this!!"

No that doesnt qualify... has to be " Hey, hold my beer HEY GUYS!!! Watch This!"

Lershac said:
Dr_Obbins said:
Dalandlord said:
I went to YouTube and searched for pool and backhoe. What do you know there is a few of them, the one above, another one with peeps in the bucket, and another that looks like a Russian new account of it. I would love to know what the reporter is saying.

Who knew they had rednecks is Russia!

You may be a redneck if one of your relatives last words were "Hey Guys... Watch this!!"

No that doesnt qualify... has to be " Hey, hold my beer HEY GUYS!!! Watch This!"

:lol: :cheers: :lol:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.