I've been successfully using liquid bleach for several years now and my water is looking great. However, recently I dumped in 2 packets of Zappit (1lb each) granular shock. Got it for free at the pool store and was out of liquid one day. Anyway, it's been about 3 weeks now and it will not dissolve. It sinks to the bottom and the water is clear, but if I brush the sides it clouds up the entire pool.
My pump/filter is running for about 8 hours a day, but I can't seem to get this stuff to dissolve. Very strange.
Any ideas out there?