Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: hello from Long island NY! :whoot:

1. Back To Top    #1

hello from Long island NY! :whoot:

hey hows it going guys and gals, My name is john, i have a small family pool service company. Im just looking to go on here and contribute as well as learn a bit more about modern pool equipment.

see, my dad and grandfather used to have a pool building company in the 70's and 80's. then my dad manufactured liners covers waterbags and safety covers in the 80s and 90s. now i have a pool service / renovation company which my dad helps with on occasion.

actually i was talking to an elderly gentleman the other day, good friends with my grandfather, used to manufacture chemicals, and he was amazed by how popular swg pools have become. he claimed to have one in the 80s. he said he never had algae problems.

so far, i poked around on the forum and i am amazed, this is quite a resource, tons of info!

any new yorkers out there ?!?!?
    pool size 15X30 Filters:Cartridge Aboveground Plaster,Pentair Minimax NT Low NOx Series Heater

2. Back To Top    #2
    South Carolina

Re: hello from Long island NY! :whoot:

Welcome to the forum

Yep, we got bunches of New Yorkers around here somewhere.

They must be out enjoying their the pools!
    TFP Moderator TF100 Test Kit TF100 TestKit YouTube Channel PoolMath
    You're done SLAMing when:
    1)You lose 1ppm or less FC overnight, & 2)You have .5ppm CC's or less, & 3)your water is clear.

~ One should not use a sledge hammer to swat a mosquito. ~

If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!