Bonita Springs Pool Build - Absentee Owner

Alright that should be big enough. Try to track the water meter before and after filling so you get a good number on what the pool volume really is - otherwise you may have some trouble getting the chemistry balanced until you figure this out.

Thought I would post the "almost" completed pictures of the pool. Have not been in it yet or even been down to FL yet. Have to wait until 12/9 and then perhaps use the spa.

Attachments

• 100_0867.jpg
    100_0867.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 127
  • 100_0868.jpg
    100_0868.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 127
  • 100_0869.jpg
    100_0869.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 127
It might be too late, but hand rails at the steps to both the pool and spa would be nice. At least, anchors for rails so that you could insert rails later. Even if you don't need them now, there might come a time when you would welcome them.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Was told by the builder who is also servicing the pool on an annual basis, that rails can be installed at any time down the road since the decking is pavers. Might post additional pictures when the painting is completed where the previous screening for the lanai was removed and the plantings from the landscaper is completed.

Thanks for the compliment.

Right now the only swimmers will be myself, wife and 2 golden retrievers.

Here are some with limited landscaping.

Will see the pool in about week and a half for the first time............:)

Attachments

• 100_0872.jpg
    100_0872.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 74
  • 100_0873.jpg
    100_0873.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 74
  • 100_0874.jpg
    100_0874.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 74
Puffin said:
Beautiful Pool. Really nice deck and water features. The screened in enclosure is great!

BTW - did you ever get a final measurement on the pools volume?

To tell you the truth, I never asked. The pool is appromately 29' x 16'. Depth is 3.5' - 6'. I guess if I ever move permently down, I will ask but as cheap as FL weekly pool maintence costs, I will probably keep a maintenace company full time forever.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.