Excellent website

popo

Aug 13, 2011
Newbie on board and loving the wealth of information on this site. Best site that I have found and will be putting a new pool in my back yard, don't know wether to contract a PB or take on the project myself, I am very nervous about the latter and kinda intimidated.

Welcome to the forum :lol: Making that decision is always tough. You will gain a lot of insight hanging out here and asking questions. Newbies are always welcomed because everyone of us here was a newbie at one time. :lol:

I am new to this site also and will be starting my pool build soon (my first pool). I have made the decision to contract it out myself and am confident I can save a good bit of money. Keep asking questions here and go to "pool school". As you gain more knowledge about pools and their construction process you will be able to make a better decision about how to get the pool you want. Enjoy!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.