We are planning to start pool build and i was reading alot this forum lately. Lots of awesome info.
I have submitted proposal to four PB builders and getting various quotes from them.
Planning to build 40x20(depends how to measure) double end roman vynil with 9' deep end.
I want builder to build the pool and provide some of the equipment but not everything.
Here is the list PB would do:
1. Build pool(diging,wall, plumbing,liner..)
2. Put sub concrete deck for pavers
3. Bond the pool
4. Hookup equipment to the plumbing.
5. provide deep end SS lader
6. Provide diving board.
7. Pool water, salt and water stabalizing.
8. 2" plumbing, 2 skimmers, 3 returns.
9. Looploc safety cover with sleeve/anchors in the pavers.
I will do:
1. Buy all equipment (Pentair 400K Heater, VS pump, 560sqft catridge filter,easy touch with IC40, two LED lights).
2. I will do all the electrical connections.
3. Will bring sub for stone coping , pavers and retaining walls.
4. Will bring sub for fencing
5. Submitted building permit to township
6. I will bring sub to run the gas line through the basement and heater hookup.
7. Ordered line property marked.
8. I will take care of electrical inspection.
Also i have easy access to the property and excess dirt could be dump 200' feet away.
So far I got two out of four quotes. One is 36K and one is 33K. Both companies were in business for a long time.
Now, 33K does not put main drain the pool ?! Is that an issue? He said it is not needed and 'old' thinking. He puts return line in the deep end.
Are those quotes in line of what I am asking?