Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: debris bag on Legend platinum

1. Back To Top    #1

Katy, TX

debris bag on Legend platinum

Wondering how long other people's bags last. I am replacing mine at least every 6 months. Curious if this is normal or not. Mine always get holes/tears in them.

Also, anyone know of a good site that offers lower prices on the parts to this cleaner? I am in need of another bag and 4 wheel covers ...the prices at the local pool store are ridiculous, IMO. Thanks!

24,000 IG with spa and 4 ton waterfall. Equipment: Pentair 520 Clean & Clear, Pentair VS+SVRS Intelliflo, Pentair Whisperflo 2 HP, Polairis Cleaner, Intellibrites, Pentair Rainbow 320 in-line Chlorinator, Pentair Easy touch 8 wireless and spa side remote.

2. Back To Top    #2

Pensacola, FL

Re: debris bag on Legend platinum

Mine last about a year, but I have very few trees/leaves to deal with. The bags are pricey, I get mine from Amazon for about $30. I think the newer bags with the plastic clip are better than the originals. If u find them cheaper I'd be interested in knowing. Good luck
    Bill Moyer
    CWO4 USN (Ret)
    Pensacola, FL

10k gallon 12x24 in ground pool built 2008, vinyl, Pentair Intellichlor IC40, Pentair Intelliflo v/s pump, Pentair Legend Platinum cleaner w/booster pump, Hayward sand filter. Using the BBB method.