Compupool CPSC36

The bracket is metal and the bracket on the back of the controller is metal. I assume judging by the weight of this thing it has to be metal inside as well. The outside cover is plastic but I bet it's attached to metal under that plastic skin.

The control unit for the SWG is a plastic casing.
I just ran a piece of conduit up to it and left it at that. so the vertical piece of conduit that floats under it is just pressure sealed to the box, then it does not attach to the control unit. This helps if i have to pull the unit down for any reason.

I didn't put my cord in conduit. I had an extra box that I ran the cord into on the bottom and ensured there was a drip loop. My control box is exposed to the elements. In a pinch you might be able to use some silicone sealant.

tone100 said:
Westside,

How often does your unit switch polarity? Everytime I look at mine its on polarity 2. Isn't it supposed to switch back and forth?

I have the CircuPool which is made by the same manafacturer and mine reverses every 12 hours. I do not know if that 12 hours is running time or based on a 24 hour schedule but for 2 days I had the unit at polarity 2 and today roughly the same time it was polarity 1.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.