My pH has been high this week and normally I can treat it once a week and it stays managable. This week I have added Muratic acid everyday and just cant get it to come down at all. I have been adding more than recommended by pool calculator. My pool is about 5 months old and this is a new problem. So I was wondering if maybe it is the acid and not the pool. Can the acid go bad?? I keep it in the garage and yes here in Texas the temperature has been over 100 for almost 40 days now. Could that be my problem? THANKS!
pH 7.7 to 7.8 (usually sits about 7.5)
CH 600 (yes high but always been that way)