Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Aquarite SWG Aqualink Controller Hayward pump

1. Back To Top    #1

Aquarite SWG Aqualink Controller Hayward pump

Would like to know how to hook up my aqua rite swg and hayward pumps to my jandy RS 6475 controller.
    20x40 gunite inground roman shape 7 ft deep end, 1hp hayward main pump, 2hp in-floor cleaner pump for Paramount PV-3,all plumbing 2" sch 40, Nitro wall climber robot, Fiberstars WPC-2, ColorLogic LED lights, Hayward 425 sq. ft. cartridge filter, UltraPure UPP25 UV ozone.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Aquarite SWG Aqualink Controller Hayward pump

Did you read the manuals?

Scott
    Owner of - PoolGuyNJ LLC
    Expert Pool and Spa Repairs, Renovations, and Augmentation. Helping people decide what is the right gear for meeting their needs. Expectations Set, Expectations Met, No Surprises.

3. Back To Top    #3

yes the manual does not say how to interface the aquarite SWG to the jandy RS controller. The hayard pumps are powered thru the jandy controller(just took the existing power lines that were left behind) This was a foreclosed house and most of the equipment was either stolen or sold by the previous owner before the bank took over. I bought all new equipment and in the final process of installing and re-plumbing. The Jandy RS8 controller and inside panel was left behind-inside panel is Rev.C. There is a Jandy 400 pool heater hook-up also. There are several 3-4 line data cables that were cut and do not know what they were hook up to. Had the pool acid wash and is finished filling at this moment. What I want to know is how to hook up the Aqua Rite SWG (four wires)and the eco-star pump to the Jandy RS controller.
    20x40 gunite inground roman shape 7 ft deep end, 1hp hayward main pump, 2hp in-floor cleaner pump for Paramount PV-3,all plumbing 2" sch 40, Nitro wall climber robot, Fiberstars WPC-2, ColorLogic LED lights, Hayward 425 sq. ft. cartridge filter, UltraPure UPP25 UV ozone.

4. Back To Top    #4

I doubt that Jandy has reverse engineered the com link to the Eco-Star pump yet. I believe the com- link is similar to the Jandy equivalent salt cell.

Why are you even trying to play the mix and match game? This just leads to finger pointing when problems pop up.

Scott
    Owner of - PoolGuyNJ LLC
    Expert Pool and Spa Repairs, Renovations, and Augmentation. Helping people decide what is the right gear for meeting their needs. Expectations Set, Expectations Met, No Surprises.

5. Back To Top    #5

the house came with the jandy already installed and would like to incorporate it together.