Any new pools to show off?

Rollin Thunder said:
just an fyi, no pics are showing up in your thred. :wink:

img_1438001_628.jpg

img_1446001_193.jpg

img_1448001_130.jpg

;)

SeanB said:
RT, you have to be logged in to view the pictures since he did them as attachments. Were you logged in when you were looking?

i was logged in, and its set to remember me so even when i x out it loggs me in automaticly.

but when i click his link it loggs me out. but sorry for the confusion. :wink:

Rollin Thunder said:
SeanB said:
RT, you have to be logged in to view the pictures since he did them as attachments. Were you logged in when you were looking?

i was logged in, and its set to remember me so even when i x out it loggs me in automaticly.

but when i click his link it loggs me out. but sorry for the confusion. :wink:

Yeah, it did the exact same thing to me. I stay logged in to this window, but when I click on his thread link it opens a new window and I'm not logged into that one. Strange!

Dan, that's by far the most beautiful setup I've seen incorporating an above-ground pool! Nice work!

Our gazebo was just installed a few days ago. I got up this morning to go to work and it was really foggy. I was backing out of the garage and was like, "woah!" I ran in and grabbed the camera, LOL! Here's a pic:

47-fog.JPG

EDIT- I didn't realize the forum resizes photos, makes it look jaggy. Original is here:

http://www.treswright.vervehosting.com/ ... 47-fog.JPG

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.