Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any new pools to show off?

1. Back To Top    #1

Any new pools to show off?

I know there aren't too many pools being built this time of year, but if you have a new one, or if you are a new member who has never posted a picture of your pool, PLEASE SHARE! I'll be happy to add your pools to the slide show on the homepage too.
    TFP Founder

My Pool: 13K gal IG gunite with 7' spa, Pentair Cartridge Filter, Intellichlor IC40 SWG, Polaris 280 Cleaner, TF-100 Test Kit w/ salt test.

2. Back To Top    #2
    I wish...

8200 gallon 20' x 48" round vinyl frame pool, manually chlorinated with 10% liquid, salt added to ~2000, 12" sand filter, 1600gph pump, TF100 test kit
    Handy Links: PoolMath, TF-100 Test Kit, Pool School, Chlorine/CYA Chart
    "Shock" is a process, not a product!

3. Back To Top    #3

As soon as spring comes we will finish up the landscaping and I will post some pics of the finished product for the slideshow.

Absolute torture looking out at that pool everyday that is too cold to swim in.....hurry up spring!!!
    Dave
    -------
    Our pool-
    20x40 Free Form Gunite (3'-8'), 26,000 G, AutoPilot Salt Chlorine Generator SC-48, Aqua blue pebble sheen, Textured Sundek, Pentair Easy touch with remote control, 1hp Sta-Rite Max-E-Pro pump, Max-E- Therm heater 333k BTU, System 3 Mod Media Cartridge filter, and Polaris 380 cleaner with booster pump

4. Back To Top    #4
    Here is my little pool
    Attached Images Attached Images
    21' Leslies Beachland Ag Pool, 10,000 gallons, professionally installed (best money I ever spent) Hayward 16" sand filter w/Pentair two speed pump Fafco 4x20 solar heater,Aqua Trol RJ. Borates added. Hard plumbed.

5. Back To Top    #5

Soon to be a pool

This is my pool to be. Started the leveling and retaining wall in October. We're temporarily using the flat area for an ice rink.

15x30 AGP built myself in 2008: 3/4 hp 2-speed Waterway Supreme. 300 lb Pentair sand filter. 160 SqFT solar.

6. Back To Top    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by No P in my ool
    Here is my little pool
    Looks great! I've added you to the slideshow.

BTW, what kind of field is that in front of your home?
    TFP Founder

My Pool: 13K gal IG gunite with 7' spa, Pentair Cartridge Filter, Intellichlor IC40 SWG, Polaris 280 Cleaner, TF-100 Test Kit w/ salt test.

7. Back To Top    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanB
    BTW, what kind of field is that in front of your home?
    This year it was a corn, next year it'll be soybeans.
    21' Leslies Beachland Ag Pool, 10,000 gallons, professionally installed (best money I ever spent) Hayward 16" sand filter w/Pentair two speed pump Fafco 4x20 solar heater,Aqua Trol RJ. Borates added. Hard plumbed.

8. Back To Top    #8
    Been a member for awhile, but don't think I ever posted a picture of our pool. (Everything goes dormant during a Texas 'winter' )
    WetEdge Satin Matrix, 16K gallon, Pentair NSP-60 DE filter, Pac Fab Challenger, 2HP pump, BBB, Polaris 360

9. Back To Top    #9
    Nice waterfall.

You're in the show.
    TFP Founder

10. Back To Top    #10
    Well, we finally finished ours up, but it has a cover over it now (and yes, we did go ahead and get the Loop-Loc...sleeping a lot better now). Will add a picture once spring comes and we get the landscaping done...
    inground gunite, 18x38 freeform, 3'-9' w/ diving; 3M caymen green/blue blend; Pentair 2HP whisperflo; + aux pump for water feature; SWG; Rheem heat pump; Polaris 380; Pentair TR 100 sand filter; silverlake flagstone coping/broom finish concrete deck; NPTG Aztec cobalt tile; 18" bond beam wall with water feature

11. Back To Top    #11
    Ok, I was going to wait until I had it looking just right, but I've posted a few photos in a thread that I started.
    http://www.troublefreepool.com/viewtopic.php?t=3965
    17,000 gallon roman shaped gunite pool-AquaRite goldline SWG

12. Back To Top    #12
    Quote Originally Posted by teppy
    Ok, I was going to wait until I had it looking just right, but I've posted a few photos in a thread that I started.
    http://www.troublefreepool.com/viewtopic.php?t=3965
    Added to the slideshow.
    TFP Founder

13. Back To Top    #13

I just started my dig yesterday. They're installing the rebar and plumbing today. I'll get some pics up in another thread hopefully tonight. I'm self contracting this one...wish me luck!
    Fortune favors the well prepared

The build...
    viewtopic.php?t=3974
    Freeform 24' x 38' IG gunite. 3 1/2' to 8' deep. 28,500 gallons. AutoPilot Total Control SWCG. Pentair Intelliflo VF. Pentair CCP520 cartridge filter. Colorlogic LED lights. Tahoe Blue Diamond Brite. 1200 sq ft stamped concrete deck.
    More details as they happen...

14. Back To Top    #14

Ours was a winter build, just filled last Friday. Slide wasn't hooked up in the photos, I did that last Sunday. Now I'm scrubbing, scrubbing, scrubbing Gazebo is scheduled to be installed Tuesday, then the fence goes in (as soon as the PB fills the ruts) and then we can get after the landscaping. Hopefully it'll all be done by the time the swimming season starts!

Our pool adventure... click here

15. Back To Top    #15
    Beautiful! Love that waterfall

Joyce
    TFP Moderator TF100 Test Kit TF100 TestKit YouTube Channel PoolMath
    You're done SLAMing when:
    1)You lose 1ppm or less FC overnight, & 2)You have .5ppm CC's or less, & 3)your water is clear.

~ One should not use a sledge hammer to swat a mosquito. ~

If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

16. Back To Top    #16
    ill have mine up soon as i install it. just brought a 18' venice 52" agp. just waiting on the rain to stop for a while and also waiting on my replacement pool wall that was damaged during shipping. got to finish leveling the ground. also will have a deck installed and a hot tub that was given to me. had to order new guts for the spa. but ill be busy for a while and hopefully get everything done before the grand opening. any advice or pointers would be greatly appreciated.
    18' 52" deep laguna agp with pentair 1 1/2 hp pump and 22" filter, intex swg

17. Back To Top    #17

Thanks Joyce! I'll post more pics when we get the gazebo, furniture and landscaping in.
    Our pool adventure... click here

18. Back To Top    #18
    Hi Sean

I'm not sure if I've got any pics in there or not...but feel free to use any pics from my pool thread. Thanks a bunch!

dan
    33' Aqua-Leader AGP
    Hayward cartridge filter and IntelliFlo VS pump.
    Solar Heat coming ; used to own Aqua-Cal HeatWave 100k (HeatPump)
    Aqua-Rite t-15 SWG

19. Back To Top    #19
    Quote Originally Posted by gonefishin
    Hi Sean

I'm not sure if I've got any pics in there or not...but feel free to use any pics from my pool thread. Thanks a bunch!

dan
    just an fyi, no pics are showing up in your thred.

20. Back To Top    #20
    Just added it Dan. Would you mind if I used that picture in next month's newsletter dedicated to Above Ground Pools?
    TFP Founder

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast