My pool is inground, 25,300 gallons, chlorine and plaster located here in the Desert of Arizona. We had a party last week and I did a slight shock and raised the FC level up before the party. Anyways I did my monthly test of the entire TF-100 kit and here are my results. FYI I've been slacking on adding bleach to the pool lately hence the low FC.
FC - .5
CC - 2 (do I need to shock? Why so much CC?)
TC - 2.5
pH - 8.2
T/A - 100
CH - 290
CYA - below 20 ( I filled the entire CYA tube to the rim and could still see the dot)
Given the information what should I do next? Do I clear up my CC problem before trying to raise my CYA? Speaking of CYA, what do I use to raise my CYA as a stabilizer or should I just keep my CYA super low like that?
Any information is appreciated and thank you for the help.