Heyward S244T--supposed to come with fittings and hoses ?

gdog2004

Jul 19, 2011
Lehigh Valley, PA
Hi guys. I am having a local pool builder put my pool together while I am at work. I left the filter with him. It is a heyward s244T that I ordered from an online vendor.
He said that there are no hoses or fittings included with the filter so he cant install it. The online vendor says the builder should have those items. The builder says no they should come with the filter and I ccan only get those items from the pool store. Shouldnt the filter come with these items ?
The filters sold at my local pool shop come with all the hoses, filters and clamps.
Are there "scaled down" versions sold online ?

Re: Heyward S244T--supposed to come with fittings and hoses

Pool stores will usually bundle the hoses with a filter for an above ground package pool but hardly ever if bought as a stand alone unit. You can get the hoses at the pool store or you can go with hard pipe from the local big box store. They may even have the hoses.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.