Blue Haven Smartpure Sanitizer inspect cell/low salt light

We run our pump 24/7 and have our SWG turned up to 70-80% and now inspect cell and low salt lights are on. We've added a lot of salt, more than usual and it still says low salt. I'm guessing it's gone bad. This is our 3rd season in this house, so I'm guessing it's reached it's max life, not sure how old it is. So, do I need to replace the entire SWG unit? We've inspected and cleaned the cell ourselves and even let the dreaded pool store check it and it is clear. Anything else I should do before throwing in the towel and buying new? I'm tempted to just add chlorine manually the rest of the season and bite the bullet in the spring. We have about 4 or 5 good weeks of swimming left, but the kids are already back in school, so swimming mainly weekends only. Any tips on that?
Thanks!!
Kim

Re: Blue Haven Smartpure Sanitizer inspect cell/low salt lig

Kimmisue

even let the dreaded pool store check it and it is clear
Symptoms suggest a failing salt cell.
Did the pool store "test" the cell?

You should be able to replace just the cell.
Blue Haven smartpure systems are private label branding by Hayward/Goldline and is the same system as the Aquarite.
What is the model number on the salt cell?

Manually adding chlorine for a few weeks is simple.
pool-school/types_chlorine_pool

PSG

I have the same situation. Store test shows the water is balanced and the salt is ~3300ppm. But the Smartpure panel has inspect cell and low salt lights on.
How did you guys fix the problem?

My strip test says the slat is ~3300ppm, but the panel reading is 2.1, and the inspect cell and low salt lights on. There is another thread talk about the similar situation, it doesn't talk how they fix it either. Anybody can help? Thank you in advance

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.