As a new pool owner I'm in the midst of fighting my first battle with green algae. Last week I bought all the chemicals Leslie's recommended and it seemed to be getting better but promptly returned. One thing I didn't do is scrub the pool. After reading the posts I realize that not scrubbing may have been my downfall. I'm treating the pool now for the 2nd time in two weeks and have just added the second round of shock to the pool. At what point can I enter the pool to scrub it? Do I have to wait until the FC levels return to normal? I'm not sure when it's safe to enter a pool after it's been shocked. Thanks!